flooom had een nieuw print of verpakking ontwerp nodig en lanceerde daarom een wedstrijd op 99designs.
Een winnaar werd gekozen uit52 ontwerpen ingezonden door5 freelance designers.
We are a young Company (Company Name: Stereoscopic Technologies, Brand Name: STEREOTEC) that specialized in the 3d film business (Stereoscopic Movies like Avatar). We provide consulting service on the film set for 3d movies (like for 3d feature films, 3d exhibitions films, 4d rides), 3D workshops for newcomers in this business and we provide our own 3d products like 3d rigs (mechanical devices where you can mount two cameras for 3d recording) and 3d software to calculate the right 3d setting.
Our customers are mainly professionals in the film-business worldwide (from Hollywood to Asia), but as well research institutes work with us. We don’t aim at the final customers (movie goers) – so the look of the user-manual should be as informative and clear structured as possible to provide the necessary information for the professional client as fast and clear as possible. The users will be film professionals.
The design should be creative and good looking as we work with professionals in a creative business – but it should still be very clear structured (please use decent and not too fancy colors). We would like to have a creative/detailed design while still having a clean serious look.
Look at our website to know more about our products. You can have a look to our product brochure http://www.stereotec.com/STEREOTEC_…010-01.pdf . We love clear designs
Mainly professionals in the film-business worldwide (from Hollywood to Asia). The look and layout of the user manuals should be as informative and clear structured as possible to provide the necessary information for the professional client as fast and clear as possible.
I am looking for a creative and clear look that makes the viewer say "this user-manual looks great" when you first view the manual.
YOUR TASK - SCHEDULE:
1) provide a layout template for Startpage, first information page, content overview, content page, last page in Adobe Creative suite (only indesign - CS4 preferred)
2) fill at least some of pages with our Manual for the Stereoscopic Calculator (attached) so I can get a feeling for your proposed design (you don't need to do the whole manual now)
3) I will rate your designs, and pick a winner ! But:
4) the winning designer is asked AFTER THE END of the contest to put our content of
- 3D Live Rig (appr. 9.000 words), text, drawings and modifications will follow or can be provided by email on request
- 3D Rigs MAXI and MINI (find the previous manual attached) other drawings and modifications might follow
- Stereoscopic calculator (find the previous manual attached) other drawings and modifications might follow
into his winning design.
THIS WORK IS PART OF THE CONTEST. The money will be handed out AFTER finishing these steps. Please do not take part if you don't agree on that (this is why I put the price a bit higher than I originally planned).
But I guess if can be done very easily after the design is finished.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me...
Thanks a lot for a lot of great designs