We're looking to design a label that works across our product line. We
currently produce Tomato Jam, Candied Jalapeños and Apple Butter.
We are looking at two jar sizes:
1. a 6oz which needs to be 8 inches wide by 1 3/4 inches tall with a 2
1/2 in face
2. an 11oz which needs to be 10 5/8 inches wide by 1 5/8 tall and a 3
["Face" = the part of the jar you would see as it sat on the shelf. ]
On the face, in addition to what we have in the attached pictures, we
also net weight, you can use 6 and 11.5 for design purposes.
- We would also like to add the slogan "Sourced Local, Made Local"
- The rounded red area on all examples will also serve as our logo. We
were going with the feeling of a round stamp. We would like something
similar but feel free to refine or reconfigure.
- The look of the label needs to give an old fashioned but refined
feel, homemade but delicious.
- In addition, we need a spot on the back of the jar for a
description. It will be to the left of the face in the layout, and
will be used to further describe the product as well as a reminder to
look at our website for recipes and other uses.
- The remainder of the "back" of the label will need to include a UPC
barcode, Nutrition Label, Ingredients, "refrigerate after opening",
Use By Date, and Batch Number.
- We would also like a "please recycle" spot and a similarly sized
space to add another similar message such as Non-GMO.
- The ingredients are "tomato, sugar, lime and spices"
- The description is "This sweet tomato jam makes a good burger great
and goes places ketchup dares only dream. Try it with a soft cheese on
a cracker or as a glaze on meats. Made with vine-ripened local
tomatoes from an old family recipe."