Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Hot Can is a revolutionary packaging concept. It is a “self-heating” can that allows consumers to have a hot drink, anytime… anywhere!
Hot Can has a special heating chamber that when activated will heat up the contents in 3 minutes all by itself! It stays hot for up to 45 minutes and is great for consumers on the go.
Current Hot Can range (images below):
• Creamy Chicken 240ml
• Creamy Tomato 240ml
• Café Latte 240ml
• Hot Chocolate 240ml
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
A design "concept" for a new ENEGY DRINK product. We just need concepts (not final artwork)!
With expansion plans on the horizon, we have a great new concept we are planning to launch! The new product is a Hot Energy Drink in Hot-Can’s self-heating can format. It is made from all natural ingredients. It contains tea, Ginseng, Gingko and Brahmi. We say its an energy drink that is actually good for your body. The first 2 flavours are Lemon and Peach.
We have narrowed the product name down to:
* Hoot Energy
* Energy Hoot
* Energy Root
• A new improved Hot-Can packaging design for “Energy Root” or “Hoot Energy” (you pick the best name)!
• Evolve the current Hot-Can packaging design in order to present a fresh new product concept
• The packaging design does not have to be exactly the same as the current Hot-Can design – but try keep major brand elements the same (eg. logo)
• Create a cut through label design – make it bold & obvious!
• Use the current brand logo
• The label must project
o Healthy. All natural ingredients.
o Great taste
• Use positional illustrations/images that you can access for the concept stage
The winner will be paid for the “design concept”.You can do this as a story board, mock up a can or show us flat artwork. Ideally we would like to see the winning design mocked up or super-imposed on a can to bring your concept to life!
You do not have to create final artwork – it’s design concepts only.
A mutually agreed amount will be paid to the designer for any additional work (eg-final artwork or range redesign).
If we are able to work together as a great client/design team, there is potentially future work!
We have attached some sample artwork you can use to pick up design elements and logo. We have also included a HOOT example which is nice.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt