Packaging should convey our Brand Promise, and Brand Personality.
Our Brand Promise: Our nutmilks are:
- Natural and clean. A clean ingredient list means that only natural ingredients you would find in your kitchen pantry are used— that means: no thickeners or stabilizers like carrageenan, guar gum, xanthan gum, locust bean gum
- Delightful and delicious. Packaging must convey "good-tasting"
- Nourishing and satisfying because we use more nuts instead of fillers to achieve body and flavor. That means more good, heart-healthy fats and micronutrients
Our Brand Personality:
Clean, Natural, Delightful, Cozy, Modern, Intelligent
Here are 2 pinterest boards that capture the feeling and design aesthetics that we like. PLEASE LOOK AT THESE:
Please keep in mind that the product will be competing with all the other beverage products on the shelves, and we have a split second to stand out and make an impression. So the packaging has to meet a few criteria:
- Form a Block Presence on the Shelves. When lined up 3 to 5 bottles on the shelves, they have to form a block presence. So consumers can easily see them on the shelves-- 'ah-- that's Three Trees.'
- Stand Out. When it's on the shelf next to a hundred other drinks, not only does the label have to communicate what the product is, and its benefits, it also has to GRAB the consumer's eyes.
- Visible From a Distance. It has to be so easy for consumers to see from a couple feet away what the product is, just by a quick glance.
- Easy to Distinguish Between Flavors. It must be easy to tell without having to read the text on the label what the flavors are. Is this an almondmilk, or a cashewmilk? Is this Chai Spice, or Cold Brew Coffee?
Feel free to be as creative as you'd like. We want something different / new / fresh! Thank you!!!