We are launching a new super premium vodka brand later this year in the following sizes: 1.75L, 750ml., 375ml., 200ml. and 50ml.
1. We plan on using stock (non-custom) bottles that utilize a front and back pressure sensitive label. We can also consider silk screened labels to achieve 360 degree graphics.
2. Greene Acres is a slight play on words (our vodka is produced in Greene county NC., a rural area of the state)
3. Please concentrate on the 750ml. size for this contest.
*Bottle dimensions = 3" (75mm) diameter x 11.5" (290mm) height
*Label area dimensions (front) = 90mm width x 130mm height.
* back label dimensions are the same as the front.
* or silk screened for 360 degree graphics
4. We want to focus on the "farm to table" aspects of our vodka while not being "hillbilly"...remember this is a super-premium vodka priced at $20 per 750ml.
5. Tito's vodka would be our direct competitor, but other vodka brands in the competitive set would include: SKYY, Ketel One, Grey Goose, Ciroc, Belvedere, Chopin, Chase, Absolut, Smirnoff
6. We are unique in that we use Sweet Potatoes to produce this vodka - which gives our vodka a pleasant, full-bodied taste.
7. The vodka is clear, the bottles are clear
8. One additional design element that we feel strongly about is each bottle will be wrapped/inserted into a sleeve/bag. this mesh bag will give the impression of "fresh produce" - similar to bags of potatoes, onions, etc.