Very unique. May need to go this route to hit the mania in JavaMania
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Donkere neutrale tinten
Lichte neutrale kleuren
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Coffee Bag Label
Beschrijving van het product.
JavaMania is a wholesale coffee roastery, established in 1996. Our customers are primarily restaurants and coffee shops – we roast and package, they brew and serve. JavaMania’s focus is on providing coffee and equipment that provides our customers absolute excellence, consistency and profitability in their coffee offering.
We’re switching over to a new label printer (Afinia L501 color) and seems like an ideal opportunity to redesign our coffee bag labels. I’m looking to do:
- A single 3x5 design
- Layout and design concept that incorporates our current logo (I’m not doing a logo redesign right now, going to live with it, such as it is)
- Black & white/grayscale color scheme
- Design is visually flexible enough that I can readily replace the JavaMania logo with a RGB customer logo.
- Must have room for a bar code, subtle, ideally even incorporated into the design. HOWEVER - it must be machine-readible.
- Must include the following text: coffee roast/blend name, bag weight, regular/decaf, whole bean/ground, 2-digit week of manufacture.
Wat te vermijden
Don't suggest materially changing the logo - I'm not changing it right now.
Afmetingen van de verpakking
3" x 5"
This is what I can do. You can do better! :)
This was an idea I had about how to sneak a barcode into plain site on the label.
This is the smallest I could shrink a barcode down and still work. Ugly but not too bad.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt