Hugo Tea is developing it's own line of DIY (empty) tea bags for use with loose leaf tea. (i.e. you put loose tea inside an empty tea bag when you don't have access to a permanent strainer or other brewing method).
Our bags are unique fold-over style tea bags made of soft, non-woven material. Our bags will come in packages of 40 bags. These packages will be small zip-seal plastic bags which contain the 40 tea bags. The outer package will not be printed. Instead, we will put two paper inserts in the package--on the front and back--to label the product.
This means that we need two designs (one for the front of the package and one for the back). We have uploaded several files to assist your process:
1) Brand Logo
2) Brand Fonts (used on our existing tea packaging and marketing materials)
3) Existing Packaging (for use in brand reference)
4) Design Template (for measurements and specs)
5) Brand Colors (document that shows the colors we use in our brand
6) Bag Filling Video (this video shows how we fill and close these tea bags. It is slightly different and this is very important because you must have illustrated instructions on the back of package for how to use the tea bag). This video is a .mov file and can be found here: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8N4lYk2JafAQVkwVDFXSGxQdkU/edit?pli=1
***About the Hugo Tea Brand***
Our brand is described internally as steampunk chic, or oldworld chic. While we take insirpiration and elements from late 19th and early 20th century aesthetics, we maintain clean and flat designs.
Please see http://www.hugotea.com to learn more about our brand and products.