"Love" by Robert Indiana. We like the bold, vibrant effect. Youthful and fun, but not silly. Idea: "RED MTN" has equal letters in both words. Maybe you could use that to make it into an iconic symbol?
"The Kiss" by Roy Lichtenstein. Vibrant and bold... so much sexy drama. Pop art is a great reference source for this project.
Bellavista Sparkling Wine. Bright and fun, but still sophisticated and masterfully executed. Elegant and somewhat restrained despite the bold colors. Looks "designer"
A fun twist on a traditional design.
Andy Warhold x The Velvet Underground.
Sophisticated and over the top at the same time. It's kind of a weird idea for an album cover or label, but the execution and striking contrast keep it clean and classy.
We like the bold colors, clean lines and conviction. Note: This design is in danger of not looking premium enough. S
Welke kleuren wil je terugzien in jouw ontwerp?
Andere kleur vereisten
Bright! Vibrant! Would like the color red incorporated in some way, though it need not take center stage.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Aquilini Red Mountain
Beschrijving van het product.
A non-traditional twist on a traditional product!
-Wines to purchase because they taste good, without the complicated rules of purchasing wine.
-Easy to drink, easy to select, fun and adventurous.
-Tastes good and made for everyday occasions. BUT aligns well with a growing market for “premium” wines.
-Reflects the American culture: bold yet casual image thriving on adventure and fun.
-Easy-drinking wines that don’t require years of experience to develop an appreciation for. Instantly appealing!
-Wines that can be consumed immediately; no need to store in expensive wine fridges or underground cellars.
Beschrijving van de doelgroep voor jouw product.
• 40/60 m/f
• 25-45 years old
• North American, emphasis on USA
• Likes to travel, dine out with friends
• Considers self a “foodie” – in the sense that they like to post pics of interesting food in restaurants. May not cook much at home though. • A little wine-aware but not deeply. Mainly due to overwhelming options!
• Promiscuous consumer. Not loyal to Brand, nor to form of alcohol. • Liquor Purchase decisions driven by retail merchandising and occasion of use.
• Tends to drink what they believe is trending: craft beers, Prosecco, sangria, spiked ice teas, local wines…
• Our target responds very well to clever packaging/marketing.
• Very active on social media; frequently posts product pics, tweeting whereabouts, reviewing on Yelp etc.
• Typically buys wine in big-box stores – not at restaurants, online or through a wine club
• Influenced by friend/family recommendations and shelf-talkers at retail.
PACKAGE: Modern and fun – and premium!
We want a Label free of complicated terminology -- Simple and non-intimidating packaging.
Must be photogenic… irresistible to instagrammers.
VIBRANT COLORS *important to incorporate red in some way*
Big bold letters.
We will use fun, tasting term catch phrases as naming style (examples in attached PDF Creative Brief)
The actual varietal (ie: Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, etc.) will be on a sticker that goes over the capsule. Please see attached "Closure Sticker" photo for an example of the type of sticker we want.
Wat te vermijden
• Busy artwork
• Concepts that look childlike
• Fun is welcome, silliness is discouraged
Afmetingen van de verpakking
Open to creative suggestions!
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt