We need one rectangle label designed for our Double Chocolate flavor. After the winner is picked, we will work with you one on one to create our other two flavors: Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Peanut Butter.
Overall, we are going for a simple/minimalist label that highlights the product's features - high protein and low carb. We uploaded our current logo with a simple font design, but we are not committed to it.
FRONT: The following should be on the front (middle of rectangle label):
(1) "High Protein Muffin" in large font
(2) A "Stud Muffin" logo
(3) Two badges showing total protein and net carbs count:
a. 25g Protein
b. 11g Net Carbs
(4) "Double Chocolate" written
(5) A stock photo of a double chocolate muffin:
a. Dark brown muffin with chocolate chips
(6) A small box/microwave that says "Add water, stir, and microwave" to indicate that they are purchasing an instant muffin mix (see attached Mighty Muffin label for example).
(7) NET WT. 2.05 OZ (58g)
BACK: The back (left and right side of the rectangle label) should include:
(1) Cooking directions
(2) Nutrition facts
(3) Ingredient lists
(4) "Why Stud Muffin?" benefits list
(5) "Distributed by Stud Muffins Inc. Conroe, TX 77385"
(6) Social media shout-out box
(7) Sample UPC bar-code with 12 digits
*all info provided on attached doc*
Attached are two labels for instant muffin labels that can be used as a reference for organizing the information. Designers will provide rectangle label designs and cup manufacturer will reshape to fit onto the cups.
There are also pictures of packaging styles that we really like - RX Bar, Halo Top, NUTS 'n MORE, Bai, Brook Farm.