Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Voedingsmiddelen en dranken
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Business: Wine exporting (To China).
Target audience: Chinese wine market
Target age group: 30 - 50
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are planning to launch a new wine brand for the Chinese market. The brand name is "Wattle Dew". "Wattle" reflects Australia and "Dew' implies clean and fresh. We want our label to be eye-catching and could stand out from the majority wine labels. We would like to build the "Wattle Dew" brand identity as clean, natural and fresh Australian wines. The requirements for the label are:
1. Simple and elegant, "classic" and contemporary design
2. Impressive and easy to remember
3. The label will be used for short-neck wine bottles, please see sample bottle in attachment. There is no limitations for the dimension of the label, however a long and narrow one would suit well with our bottle. You may also be creative in terms of the border.
4. There should be an element on the label that can be modified to differentiate types of wines e.g. Shiraz and Chardonnay
5. An element on the label that can differentiate table wines and reserve wines
6. The text on the label should include the brand name - "Wattle Dew", wine type - "Shiraz", year and "Wine of Australia". All in English. There won't be any Chinese text appeared on the label.
7. Has Australian identity and suits Chinese market. We would suggest not to use the Australian territory since it is too straightforward. If you would like to add Australian identity, it is good to add a wattle element rather than a territory map. Wattle is the Australian national floral and it is also part of our brand name. You may as well consider elements that combines wattle and kangaroo, we are looking for a design that has elements coordinates well with the design.
1. Image of "Wattle" and/or "Dew" is recommended but not mandatory.
2. The majority wine brands in China are targeting 40-60 age group, whereas our target audience is younger (30-50).
3. The attached "88 Lane" sample is a short-neck bottle sample only, please do not refer to the design
4. Attached sample of other wine labels would be a good example of what we like.
5. Attached sample font styles shows some font styles that you could use in your design.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt