- Simple yet appealing product packaging that evokes cravings and subtly assuages fears about “health”.
- I have attached a previous mock of G POP packaging purely for reference & sizing. You do not have to adhere to anything on the package, and completely new formats/ideas are encouraged.
- Note that product will be commonly seen on store shelves within a display box. Elements of the label focus should follow suit.
- Packaging should be clean with accent colors. Strong color identity linked to flavor. See attached examples of other brands that do it well.
- See examples for similar products in our space. ONE Bar’s design is simple, delicious, and informative. Lenny & Larry’s make cookies seem healthy. Both can be eaten by anyone, at any time.
- Imagery should evoke cravings of favorite foods, with images referencing the “flavors” preferred (versus images of popcorn itself). Images of popcorn aren’t off-limits, but they tend to be less attractive than an image of the flavor itself.
- I have also attached example blurbs of copy for flavor. They can fill a space on the bag if you feel you can create a compelling format to display them.
- Flavors available choose one to design.
Please focus on designing the Birthday Cake Flavor.