We are going to launch a new coffee liqueur in Finland (and later maybe other Nordic markets). We need you to design labels to make this product as attractive and stand-out as possible.
BRAND NAME: St. Hallvard
Hallvard is a Norwegian Saint, living in the Oslo area around the year 1000. He is known for dying while protecting the weak. This wiki article (in Norwegian) explains more: https://no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallv…3%B8rnsson.
You are free to either:
a) Not include the logo as part of the design,
b) Use the existing logo, or
c) Develop a refined logo that better suits your design direction.
- The graphic profile needs to be in line with other coffee liqueurs / dark liqueurs, and speak the same "category language." (see attached pictures of competitors) but should stand out ! and not just blend into the market
NOTE: there will be no advertising for this product, so it is of utmost importance that the design has SIGNIFICANT shelf stand out.
a) Design front and back label for our new coffee liqueur:
--Design complete label artwork including print specifications
-- Front label: 92mm x 55mm
-- Back label: 86mm x 40mm
• BOTTLE SEAL: There is a bottle seal on each bottle (as seen on attachment: "Bottle seal.jpg")
You are free to do what you want with the seal, but it will always be there (in the same spot, same size).
• FRONT LABEL TEXT:
• logo (attached: )
• Flavour - Coffee
• alc. %
• BACK LABEL TEXT:
• Ingredients (use filler text)
• Warnings (use filler text)
- Design must match existing bottle design (see attachment: "50 cl St. Hallvard 40328 .p...")
Every design proposal should be presented as it would look on the bottle.