Design a vibe for our new product launch: coconut liquorice. Before we give you any hints… Let your thoughts flow freely. How would YOU sell this product with your design skills? We have an idea of what we want, but we are very open to the creativity of designers.
Colours: whites, blacks, greens, browns and/or aguas. Bright colours, good contrasts. We want to show the natural goodness of the product, but by no means want a boring landscape with palm trees. Give it a little fun factor with a splash of style and cool.
- The brand is “Kokosdrop”.
- The packaging = the brand, so we haven’t worried about a logo yet. You can use a fitting font for “Kokosdrop”.
- The inside of the product is black liquorice, what the Dutch call “drop”
- The coating is white and consists mainly of coconut, you guessed it right, the Dutch would say “kokos”
- All natural flavourings
- It’s damn tasty
- Coconuts are cheeky
We’ve added a ton of product pictures from all angles. You can modify the actual pictures if you want. Since it’s a simple form, you could also create an idealised 3D mock-up yourself. The length is 40mm with a diameter of 15mm (10 mm black liquorice in the center)
What needs to be on the packaging?
- Website: http://www.kokosdrop.nl / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: Lekker? Lekker! (Tasty? Tasty!)
- Room for ingredient declaration and contact details on the back.
- The package needs to have a transparent, see-through window somewhere on the front, which shows the actual product to the consumer. This window can be any shape.
- We want something unique. It’s okay to use stock images, but try to avoid the ones that everyone is already using (please mention the presence of stock images in your designs and expected costs when we buy them).
- The most important goal of this contest is to capture the right mood. Details (like text etc), we can fix ourselves later. Or we’ll just give you a call to do this for us in a follow-up project.
- Your design should look good on a flyer and will be used for a 1-page website. If you can give us an idea of how your design could be presented on a website or a flyer, that would help us to see how we can use this for further marketing. Don’t spend too much time on that part yet though. We’ll work on that in more detail in the next round with the selected design(s).
Did we forget any important input for you to get started? Just drop us a line. We love to get in touch with you. All designs will be reviewed and we will give personal feedback. We’re feeling a lot of positive energy here. Have fun and good luck!