Private Label Design Requirements For Packaging Box
1. I am releasing a new product and I need to design the packaging for the box. I have attached a template of the box in AI format from the supplier.
2. Some Product Information For Your Reference
Product Name: Dual Salt and Pepper Grinder - Model BK1780
Materials – Stainless Steel with Satin Finish.
Ceramic Cutting Blades. The clear part is made of PMMA short for polymethylmethacrylate, or more correctly Poly(methyl methacrylate), PMMA is a clear plastic acrylic material that can be used as a replacement for glass. PMMA is commonly used in places where shatter-proof glass or windows are required.
Height 7.5inches - 19cm and diameter is 2.5 inches - 6cm
Made in China ( make this in very small print near the bottom )
Adjustable setting for course or fine grinding of the sale and pepper. Turn the top anticlockwise for salt and clockwise for pepper.
3. I have attached several images of the product for your reference. I have also attached a box design from another distributer. I want a much nicer design than what you see.
4. I have attached UPC barcode that will need to be on the box. There are about 12 different UPC files formats and sizes included, just select the one that you need that will work best.
5. On the box I want to promote the following. Perhaps on the lid where it will be seen when the box is opened.
“Receive up to 80% off future Bellissima Kitchen products. Text the word VIP to 213-814-1309 or scan the QR code to join our VIP list.” The QR code graphic is attached.
6. Add the website to the box. http://www.bellissimakitchen.com
7. I have attached the bellissima kitchen logo to be added to the box.
8. I want a great looking colourful design that is eye catching and very professional looking.
9. You are free to be as creative as you want.
10. If you have any questions or need more details, let me know.