I need the front panel to be redesigned to make it look more attractive/luxury/sleek. When redesigning, the position of the gauge, 4 red light arrows, 5 red light circles, 1 red light display and 5 buttons must remain in EXACTLY the same position. However it all needs to have a redesigned look (e.g. text and symbols changed).
Black will have to be the main colour because I am colour painting the steel around the product to black.
I have attached images of other nice looking black products with nice looking panels.
I would also like to make the following changes to the text:
1) Remove "VACUUM PACKING MACHINE"
2) Remove "VACUUM" that is below the gauge
3) Remove "WORKING PROCEDURE"
4) In the top left corner I would like the brand name "VAC VIDA". I have no logo yet designed for this. However I would like this to look slightly different to the rest of the text on the panel to indicate it is my brand name.
5) In the bottom left please have the model number "VS301". Slightly smaller than the rest of the text as this should not be a focus point.
For the gauge, this needs to be completed in a separate file as this will be sent to a different manufacturer. I would use a white background here with black only dials. Other things to note:
1) The measurement unit that needs to be printed on the gauge is "MPa"
2) There are two screw holes towards the bottom - you do not need to worry about these as these will not be on the gauge I am having manufactured