Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Our company makes cup holding pillows that allows your to keep your drinks close to you and safe from spills. Our target audience ranges from the two year old toddler to the elderly. This product has mass appeal because everyone wants their favorite drink by their side without it being spilled. And some people have a hard time moving so this makes it really nice for elderly who aren't lazy, just literally can't move.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
Our product may be featured on a new TV show carried on a major network so we want to impress! We need product packaging designed. We already have our logo and need to work with that in mind. We have some pictures of the product. We have five different fabric choices (although pics indicate 7). We are a new company and this is a new product, so our biggest problem is going to be conveying quickly what is this funky pillow? Most people just look at it perplexed because they have never seen anything like it. The packaging needs to somehow display how it would be used such as showing cups/coffee mugs where they would be resting.
It's primary benefit includes
1. Prevents spills-The foam inside stretches to fit almost any size/style of cup including coffee mugs or beer steins. Cups stay in place even when the pillow is turned vertically!
2. Keep you drinks and other small items at your fingertips-not only to be used with cups, but other things like TV remotes, gaming controllers, reading glasses, snacks all can be in a centralized convenient location.
3. Can you it anywhere couch, floor, car, bed tent, park, t-ball games, beach. It's the easy, safest, fastest way to drink your drink.
4. Made of naturally insulating foam so you drinks stay hot or cold longer.
5. Removable and washable covers that won't shrink fade or fuzz.
6. Covers made of a super soft, divine to the touch fabric that looks great and is durable.
7. Can be used as a traditional pillow or cushion by turning it over when it's not being used as a cup holder.
Our kickstarter page has more detail and you can see more info there as well....
The packaging needs to have some part of it that allows someone to feel the fabric.
Traditional packaging of clear zip up bags seen with other pillows and comforters look cheap! I'm not interested in those.
The cup holders have a coaster at the bottom of the material that keep the fabric tight so the front part needs to be sealed (it can be clear though if needed) in some manner so people don't remove them or fall out (likely they won't fall out but we won't take chances.
Although our product has a handle we don't want any retailer to have to hang it by the fabric handle and cause stretching of the handle with time.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt