We need a package designed for the new Savior Battery Case and Tray product line. We have different models and sizes, but we want to focus on designing the package for the Savior Case that fits the Optima D34/78 battery model first (We've enclosed renderings and STEP (.stp) files of this battery and Savior Case model).
We are focused on the graphics, as well as developing the physical package structure that incorporates the following design criteria:
1. Secures the product during shipping and provides security on the store shelves (Product weighs approx. 8lbs)
2. Highlights the beautiful paint and chrome badging
3. Highlights the blue ShockStop mounts
4. Has branding and end-use application graphics
5. Has internal storage for 2 polished rods and hardware (in files attached)
6. Has room for 1-page instruction sheet inside package.
7. Luxurious, High-Quality Appearance at Cost-Effective Price
8. Very clean, simplistic packaging that conveys the product quality, application in a minimalistic and luxurious way. Think Apple products or Beats by Dre. headphones. We don't want overly simple that the customer doesn't understand what a Savior Case is or does though.