We need a redesign of the current design of our frozen bag - our frozen products are sold in bags with a window (See "Temry fronzen.pdf" attachment).
We want you to:
- Liven it up
- Modernize it
- Keep our brand recognition
Our current pale blue needs to be changed to something a lot more vibrant. As of now, it’s too pale and doesn’t catch one’s eye from afar.
I would still like to see some elements of the original package but I don’t mind if those certain elements are modified to better suit the revamp. Overall, something that pops more and really grabs the attention of the customer while exuding the brand’s quality.
When initially creating Temry we took a few elements into account:
1. The existing brands in the market’s color usage and how we can stand out between the current packages
2. Creating a design that is overall different than what’s currently available—allowing us to be easily differentiated amongst our competitors on grocery store shelves.
3. The design was meant to play off of Temry’s anchors:
a. Clean, fresh chicken
b. Naturally grain fed = delicious, healthy chicken
c. Never imported—purely local from our own farms
d. Top health and safety standards
e. Family heritage
Once again, the goal for the overall look is something that consumers will still recognize as Temry whilst somewhat portraying the brand’s anchors and simultaneously standing out on super market fridge shelves.
The Arabic wording on the front (other than the logo) means "Chicken Fillet". The English and Arabic text that appears on the packaging is in the "Temry.pdf" file attachment.
There are four main competitors in the Egyptian market; I’ve attached images for each. As you can see each brand has its own distinct color theme:
• Koki: Green label for their fresh, raw products (blue for their further processed products)
• Shahd: Red label for their fresh, raw products (don’t offer frozen)
• Sabeel: White label with blue plates with black and red text
• Watania: Mix of orange and purple for fresh and frozen products
• Atyab: Yelow base color, only offer further processed products