Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
We built math software designed to encourage high school students to do more math and to help teachers be more effective in the classroom. We also really work hard on influencing the culture around math and hence why we are running a design contest for pennants.
For this contest we will be focusing on our Mathlon which is when students earn 90% of the stars in our software. Stars are earned by correct answers.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We want to design a pennant that teachers can hang in the hallways each year to recognize the students accomplishment in our Mathlon ( a contest of math accomplishment which requires quite a bit of work). The size will likely be 12" x 30" but something that can scale up or down a bit would be great.
Ideally it draws on both what is traditional about pennant design but also reflecting the accomplishment of math (mathlon images attached). Most importantly attention to the little details that make people go 'wow!' and that will make teachers look forward to earning the pennants and show them off to others (think apple products and see a picture of our medal that we give out to the students who win)
Things that the winning design will need:
1. The year of the pennant (2015) and that its Math Grade 9, and the accomplishment: Mathlon Achievers List
2. Be able to change the colour scheme easily so we can change it year to year and it will still look good (ideally show us it in 4 different colour combos - see attached NBA colour combos for inspiration)
3. Be cool to high school kids
4. Has enough empty space to collect students signatures (see the Blue Jays pennant to see a signed pennant - we may ask winning students to sign it in a similar fashion)
5. Highlight that its Math above all else (see our mockup)
6. Tie into the theme of the Mathlon (see our medal, and logo)
7. Incorporate a Knowledgehook logo or name discretely
Attached is a mockup of our idea (pennant mockup) to help spark ideas or understand what we are thinking.
The NBA image is to show colour combos that are simple but recognizable and/or likeable.
The Jays pennants show the signatures on a pennant but the design we like better is the bottom onw with the new Jays logo.
The other pennant images are for inspiration.
Also included is our logo, our Mathlon logo and our medal.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt