The effect of the page on the visitor should be:
- Unconventional: The visitor immediately recognizes the professionalism and passion with which Sabine Igler works and conveys her messages. Her colourful appearance in a sea of suits and her relaxed and refreshing way of dealing with others are unconventional.
- Emotional: You do not pretend and play all keys of emotions. As sunshine, you make people laugh and make them feel affected in the next moment.
- Innovative: Your opinion and your contents are innovative. This should also be reflected in your choice of words. The website may also contain an innovative reader guide.
- Elitist: You are demanding of yourself and others. Nevertheless, the effect of the website should be very open, modern, fresh and cheerful.
- The visual appearance is in the foreground: diverse, colourful photos that let your different pages appear: authentic, open, refreshing, lively, inappropriate, connecting, empathetic, full of energy, vulnerable and professional.
- Roles and playing field: Your roles for communication with the public must implicitly shine through: the signpost, eye opener and a sunshine.
The texts are particularly important: clear and concise, with metaphors, analogies and an image-rich, rousing language.
I like it colourful: Life is colourful. The logo should also convey these characteristics visually. Nevertheless, the appearance is clear, modern, clear and reduced.