1. The word logo "Professor Twinkleton" should work on a light and dark background. It should be distinct and clear even in very small format.
The word logo "Professor Twinkleton" should look great with - and also without - the two characters (see bullet point 5 below regarding characters).
2. The word logo "Professor Twinkleton" can be inspired by the attached logo of TinyChef (as we like it a lot). Note that TinyChef logo only serves as inspiration and we want your design - not a copy of TinyChef.
3. The words Professor and Twinkleton should be on 2 lines, as below:
Twinkleton is the most important word, thus Professor could be in smaller letters (and even in a different shade if you see that fit).
4. An object related to the professor should be included somewhere in the word logo "Professor Twinkleton" (like the Chefs' Hats is included on top of the TinyChef logo).
One of these following objects would be fun:
- Four crayons (see example image of Professor Twinkleton pocket with 4 crayons in order - yellow, red, orange, blue)
- Lab glasses (see example image of Professor Twinkleton)
Note that only one of the above objects is necessary - whatever you feel is most fun.
5. Illustrated cartoon characters of "Professor Twinkleton" and the side kick "Pixel the goat" should be behind the logo.
The cartoon characters does not need to look exactly like the photos above. We rather want a unique, playful and iconic cartoon art style. (See bullet point 8 below for details)
The characters will be animated at a later stage by our own animators. Illustrations should be adapted accordingly.
6. Ideally, we want the graphics in vector format. Illustrator is preferred.
- Professor Twinkleton is happy and straight forward. He is the lead character with a decisive - yet friendly approach.
- Pixel the Goat is energetic and very exited. Often with the hands up in the air to show his excitement. He is the side kick character and can´t talk - instead he bleats "baaa" when talked to.
Here is a short video of the characters in a excavator music video (no sound is on):
Change format to 720p in the dropbox player. Note that the goat does not always wear a yellow hard hat - so please no hats.
8. ART STYLE ****** IMPORTANT ******
Don´t be afraid to explore an art style you love - and adapt it to kids. For example, Peppa Pig is a successful cartoon drawn in a neo-cubist style - we love that! We rather want a unique cartoon art style than a "photo copied" cartoon of the puppets.
There are more styles we love - futurism, minimalism, discord, constructivism, avant-garde, pop-art, cubism and many other ‘schools’. Feel free to experiment!