• Perfetto Strategies offers a one stop service for marketing, communications and events needs whether it be regular assistance or on a project or campaign basis.
• Perfetto is Italian for perfect/ flawless
• Perfetto is passionate about its clients and their businesses striving to help them exceed their goals.
• What makes Perfetto unique is that we do what we say we do perfectly and clients want to work with us again and again.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
• Small to medium businesses looking for someone to provide strategic advice for their business or assistance on a specific project.
• Perfetto works across all industry sectors thereby designs should allow it to be well received by all industries e.g government/ technology. Initially we are targeting the food and wine, health and lifestyle industries.
• Currently based in Sydney, Australia clients are both national and internationally based. Most of the work is done remotely from Australia.
Require a logo/look and feel, corporate identity kit designed for a new small marketing communications business. Specifically a business card and letterhead are required. Once a look and feel is established we will look into web design and should the winning entry be interested they can take part in the additional project.
Tone - Strong, clean, elegant, warm and approachable with creative flair
Colour - Open to ideas but I would prefer it not to look too corporate. I would like it to be creative and have life to it.
• The company name should appear in the design. My initial thought is to have the word “Perfetto” incorporated into the focus of the design.
• I prefer a double sided business card design.
• The business card should have two versions: - One should also include the following text “marketing communications and events” to show the breadth of the business and the other without.
• The business card should provide room for contact details and should be provided in a format that is easily editable.
• I would prefer the letterhead to have a header and footer.
• I require the original file formats, eps as well as high res jpg’s in both mono and colour, and a reverse format. Prefer a digital- Microsoft Word and print format - PDF also.
• I require the list of pantone colours for the design to ensure accurate reproduction.