Yatri vzw, http://www.yatri.be
Yatri is a non-profit organisation(vzw) offering various workshops in personal development for men, women and couples. Our main approach is inspired by the rich Tantric spiritual path for daily life, reconnecting us with the deeper sense and challenge of life and liberating our original life-force. There are quite some different approaches of Tantra in the world and our view focuses more on falling in love with the mystery of life, encouraging curiosity, an attitude that embraces whatever we experience and exploring it, living from the heart.
The word YATRI is a Sanskrit word (an old Indian language) for traveller on his way, a pilgrim’s journey in search of the Truth, being in love with Life as an adventure.
Some themes we work with:
• the art of loving (not meant as only explicitly sexual)
• developing consciousness, loving relationships
• intimacy and sacred sexuality (connecting our sexual energy to our heart’s sensitivity)
• being truthful with yourself, with others and the world around you
• our true power
• to live with more quality in life and to develop our total potential
• being mindfull
• freeing ourselves from limiting conditionings
• living consciously, living soulfully
• celebrating life
Some techniques we use: (emotional) bodywork, sensitivity,contact exercises,massage,dance,(Tantric) meditation techniques and rituals, breathing and centering meditations
Almost everybody who
- is curious to be in touch with what lives inside them
- wants to make life-choices from within
- wants to develop their potential and live life more fully
Ages range usually between 30 and 60 years old.
We would like the flyer to mirror dynamism and passion for the work of self-development, in an atmosphere of love and respect.
The comment many participants make after having participated in one of our workshops, is the feeling of deep caring they have felt. The comfort and security Yatri provides while they’re looking into the depths of their souls.
This is what we had until now :
we've added a file with the flyer we currently have
We would like the flyer to contain the following :
• somewhere our name: Yatri (incorporated in an artistic, maybe more calligraphic way)
• no cartoons (they’re often too childlike)
• feel free to experiment with colours. We’ve added an example of a flyer of which the colours and design appeal us.
• Maybe a few photo’s with people or peoples faces or hands to link to our activities or to represent feelings. We think that if people can recognise themselves in the depicted situations/feelings, they will feel more attracted. The photo’s should be royalty-free. (300 dpi minimum)
The file-formats we prefer are in .ai(CMYK) or .indd(CMYK). Other formats like photoshop, or corel are also acceptable after explicit request of the designer.