I am a Montana cowboy and woodsman. My hobby for the past fifteen years has been designing and hand-carving log furniture in my woodshop. A custom piece can often take months to complete and is truly one-of-kind. While riding in the Montana hills, I hand-select the most beautiful and unusual pieces of wood I stumble across and carry these pieces (some are rather large) back to the shop. Eventually these pieces will be matched with others I have collected and are then incorporated into a custom log design. I primarily create log beds but also do full bedroom sets, hope chests, dining room tables, and commissioned projects. This furniture is not mass produced and I work independently. Each artistic creation is signed and numbered to mark its uniqueness. I have been unable to find other companies or individuals creating log furniture with comparable attention to detail and finish work. I don't seem to have any competition. I simply need to become visible to the people who would appreciate my work. I would like the Montana Woodshop to become a full-time business but need to be connected with a sufficient number of buyers to make this financially feasible.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Target customers will love log decor, have an eye for fine art, and a desire to live surrounded by beauty and nature. Potential customers are not concerned with cost; they are looking for quality, workmanship, and one-of-a-kind pieces. This furniture will certainly give any owner bragging rights and will easily be the focal point of any room.
Note: Business cards will be passed out to potential customers but also to artisans in the area to build name recognition in the artistic community.
I've included multiple pictures of the logs in various finished stages so the textures and colors are visible.
1.The business card should reflect the artistry of the furniture. Please, nothing commercial/industrial looking or modern. Simplicity is best.
2. Incorporate the wood colors, shapes, patterns and/or textures into the design.
3. The business cards do not have to use the attached pictures but I am open to them being incorporated into the design in some way. Perhaps a zoomed-in section of the log can be included in the card design.
4. The design should make it clear that the furniture is created at the foot of a Montana mountain and is not mass produced in a factory.
5. The color palette should include natural colors, preferably similar to the colors found in the wood.
6. Nothing cutesy, nothing bright although there should be a "pop-factor" to the design.
7. Please no clip-art, cartoons, or stock images.
8. I am open to two-sided business card designs.
8. Format: Please provide .psd file in full bleed size
Thank you so much!!!
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt