Xpnsit.com - "Its your money, get it back”
Xpnsit.com allows you to “Expense it” and we need a logo and full set of stationary and collateral to go with it
The logo needs to display “Xpns” and “it” to prompt allow for Xpns to be used on its own.
Our client is building a new site and mobile application to track and manage expenses like cash and credit card charges that can be claimed to save tax. That’s right... to pay less tax and “save money”.
Unlike the corporate world, our site and identity is about you, people like you who create these great designs as a business and want the tools the big guys have. Its got to be tight, fun and social and translate to modern design that prompts the message and action... xpns it!
We start with the consumer or one that is thinking of starting a business or "Joe the plumber" and his hard working office assistant (wife and or partner) that do the work or look after what needs doing. This would include any small business or employees of small and medium sized business that have work expenses that need managing.
You would probably be over 25 years old, comfortable with technology or willing to learn. However, you may also be over 50 and looking for just this sort of thing and need some help to connect. You connect with http://www.xpnsit.com.au via web or mobile app to easily and quickly keep track of your expenses both cash and credit card.
We manage the little things and organise them all together for you in one easy to reach place each month. Xpnsit saves you money and saves you tax. - "Just XPNSIT and save”
We need a logo to be used primarily for the site but must also work in print and with more conventional mediums.
Plus full collateral;
* business cards (front and back?, see below),
* letter head (for letter and invoices etc)
* A4 header/footer design for email/brochures/flyer templates
* envelope (address block etc)
- The logo needs to be tight, fun and social but still be about money and saving it.
- Need both positive (light background) and negative (dark background) variants.
- Should work as Xpns and Xpnsit
- Happy to look at 2-sided designs for business cards but needs to be conventional size..
- Its a business so its still needs to look business like but excessive corporate or cyan blue is no-go and so is overwhelming red.
- Designs need to work with current contemporary best practice design, soft, white space, clean, simple.
- Needs to be elegant and lasting rather than cutting edge and hip, with allowance for ongoing evolution.
- Open to ideas relating to a device and how it may be used on its own.
Ultimately, it must be inviting, welcoming and happy without being frivolous or too hip. Its a like the place you’ve always wanted to work in if you could.
For business card use following sample details
Phone is +61 2 9603 0111
Fax is +61 2 8999 9999
Mobile is +61 410 410 410
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Web is http://www.xpnsit.com
41 Lincoln St, Minto, NSW 2550 Australia
Finished design in vector format AI and or EPS.