Queensland Writers Centre (QWC) is a non-profit organisation and the leading provider of specialised services to the writing community of Queensland.
We are looking for a fresh, contemporary design for t-shirts that our staff, Management Committee and members can wear to events and festivals to promote the Centre. If the t-shirts are well received we also plan to sell them in our online shop.
Queensland Writers Centre
We are looking for a fresh, contemporary design for t-shirts that our staff, Management Committee and members can wear to events and festivals to promote the Centre.
We are planning to have fitted t-shirts for girls and standard t-shirts for men, so we need the deign to work well if it is on a fitted or standard t-shirt.
Our logo needs to be clearly displayed, as does our website, but we are an arts organisation so we want them to be interesting and dynamic too!
Our logo colours are white, black and orange, so we would like to see a design in these colours and a second design that uses a slightly different colour scheme.
Our website is currently being redesigned to give it a fresh, contemporary feel, so this is probably not the best place to look for design inspiration for the t-shirts.
- Two deigns: one working with our logo colours of orange, white and black, but colours can be inverted and one with a slightly different colour scheme
- Our logo: Mono: http://www.qwc.asn.au/images//qwclogomono1.jpg
Website address: http://www.qwc.asn.au
- Tagline: Discover Writing
- A design that will work well on a dark background ie. black, dark blue or green
- Clear and easy to read, but with a creative feel to it
- Perhaps a design element of somekind, but nothing bookish
- A design that will work well on a fitted or standard t-shirt
- Bookish images - books, pages, pens print
- No purple
- old-fashioned feel