Have you ever wrapped a luxurious scarf around your neck and felt like Grace Kelly? But instead of running off to the ball you were running to the ‘state dinner.’
I am looking for the next ‘Republican Scarf.’ There will be opportunities for the winning designer to design the ‘Democratic Scarf’ too. If the designs take off there will be more opportunities to be the chief designer of our fashion brand.
- 70 cm x 70 cm scarf. (Or the quality of the picture must be able to be blown up to 70 cm x 70 cm)
- This design is expected to be printed on a red scarf so it should be a stencil in one color. If you think you need more colors just make sure it will contrast well on a red background.
- For inspiration have a look at Hermes, Louis Vuitton and Longchamp Scarf designs. This should be a high fashion design.
- Look at Louis Vuitton's rendition of Tin Tin as we are going for a ‘cute’ design. http://fashionista.com/2007/03/le-f…cest-chic/
-Ideally, there should be a republican elephant in the middle. The elephant should have flappy ears and a happy face. He should be the main feature of the scarf. Think similar type of pictures to Tin Tin.
- Surrounding the elephant should be Americana from 'red states'. You can pick whichever states you like but some examples are:
- Louisiana - Mardi Gras
- Arizona- Cactus, Desert
- Texas- Cowboys, Ranches
- North Carolina- Georgian Architecture
Please incorporate the elephant and the Americana in a 'Tin Tin' style. The elephant doesn't have to be in the middle so feel free to use artistic license.
Please feel free to be creative! Think classy!