Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
The Metasploit Framework is a free, open source tool that enables you to test the security of your IT infrastructure. It simulates the same types of attacks that hackers use to get access to your systems. The software is downloaded by more than a million people who could be described as “the good guys” in the hacker scene, otherwise known as white hat hackers or penetration testers.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The T-Shirts will be offered for sale in the store on the Metasploit.com store. Proceeds for the shirts will go to charity. The T-Shirt design should:
* Be cool and street wearable so that visitors the site actually want to buy and wear it.
* Feel free to add text to work with the design (e.g. a fun sentence / tag line / joke) to make your T-shirt work
* Be appealing to the hacker crowd without invoking negative connotations of hackers
* T-Shirt color and print color can be chosen by the designer. To keep screen printing costs in check, we’d prefer no more than 2 spot colors
* Tonality of the T-Shirt should be fresh, crisp, clean, "Internet spirit", and fun.
* Design must be delivered in a high-res, print-ready and open format, e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, EPS or similar formats. High-res versions of the logos in different formats attached.
* White hat hackers, penetration testers (aka pentesters), IT security professionals, geeks
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt