We are looking for a re-design of our current Abba Training website homepage (www.abbatraining.com ). This site delivers state-approved, continuing education courses throughout the U.S.
This site has two distinct target markets:
1. Individuals who require continuing education (CE) to renew their professional license.
2. Companies who need to purchase multiple courses for their employees.
- Item 1: Header must be 770 x pixels wide (no height restrictions). The header that is currently at abbatraining.com does not necessarily represent what we are looking for in the finished product.
- Item 2: Please use the current logo (found at http://www.abbatraining.com) and the same general color scheme. Logo package available upon request.
- Item 3: Include this text somewhere visible on the page “Abba Training offers the benefits of being in a classroom environment with the convenience and cost savings of online training.”
- Item 4: Need a prominent section that lists courses and state they are offered in, the list is below:
o Electricians (Texas)
o Cosmetology (Texas, Ohio, Georgia, Iowa, Alaska)
o Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Contractor (Texas)
- Item 5: We offer Personal Development Courses (need a button that will link to another page)
- Item 6: Need a corporate login / account creation area for companies. This are should feature the fact that you can track and keep permanent records of employee training progress and test scores.
- Item 7: Need a student login / registration area (with Username and PW fields)
- Item 8: Need a sign up to become an Affiliate button. The button should include “sign up and receive a referral fee for each course”.
- Item 9: Want a clean look to the page (some users are still on dial-up so please keep it simple)
- Item 10: Web-polling Area –box to hold a web-polling system (dimensions to follow)
- Item 11: Format- PSD (unflattened)
- Hand-written fonts