**still going through all the designs, we will leave feedback as time allows!**
We need a simple redesign of our current website. We are looking for one page, however we'd like the design to be such that it can be used to for text or media (such as pictures of the dresses we offer)
Read design brief for further instructions.
Desired Color Scheme:
Pink, purple, white
Elegant yet simple
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
Description of work requested:
You can use our current website http://www.esthermay.com or a mock up we had done by another company http://www.zektek.com/clients/Esthermay/ (contract fell through) for an idea of what we are looking for. We don't have permission to use any of the images from the design firm so look but don't touch.
Winner will need to make the design available in PSD format.
- One page template- Simple yet elegant
- Pink and/or purple colors
- Reuse of current logo is fine however we wish to drop the use of "Shoppe"- We are open to you using different font and/or colors
- Logo should fall within the color scheme of the design
- Prominent display of our location and contact information
- Design needs to be versatile to display dresses in a thumbnail fashion or simply just show text.
- Your design can simply show placeholder thumbnails (3 of at least) at the top or bottom of the content section and text content at the top or bottom (your choice) for the purpose of providing an uncoded design.
- Footer to include our contact, copyright and other information. Here is a brief description of our botique we use on the knot (a bridal website):
"Our personal service is beyond compare! Esther May Boutique is known for our individualized customer service. We go above and beyond to make your experience memorable and enjoyable. We're a one stop shop for all your bridal, formal, and wedding party needs. We carry a wide variety of styles, sizes, and colors of formals and bridal gowns. Come and feel pampered by our knowledgeable and friendly consultants. Just sit back, relax, and let us do all the work."