Claim.com is a website that provides people in the UK with a service to claim for compensation after suffering an injury in an accident. The site contains a form for people to submit their details, or a phone number they can call.
The design should be easy to follow as there will probably be users who are not great with computers using the site. At the same time, it should look professional and modern. Please read the requirements below for more information.
Our current logo has been attached to this brief in png format. We would like to keep this logo so the design should be based around it.
The target audience for Claim.com is British citizens who have been injured in an accident and are seeking compensation. This will likely be a broad range of people, male and female, young and old.
PS - Only layout required, no coding needed.
The overall design should be professional and easy to read. There are several specific requirements for the new design:
1. A form needs to be included for people to submit their details. There are certain fields that need to be included in the form, but we would like any entrants to submit two versions of any design they make:
a) one with the same number of fields as the form shown on http://www.claim.com
b) one with only 3 fields in the form as shown on http://www.claims4free.co.uk.
2. A prominent position to display a phone number incase people are uncomfortable with submitting their information via the web.
3. Use the logo attached at the bottom of this brief.
4. A space for the main text of each page.
5. Dynamic news headlines are going to be included, underneath the main text of the page. Include a graphic with the text "Claim.com News Headlines" or something similar.
6. There needs to be an area on the site to include buzz words, such as No Win No Fee, 100% Compensation, Fast Accident Claims, Professional Personal Injury Lawyers.
For an idea of the design we're looking for, we provide the following URLs to competitors websites:
Sections in Personal Injury:
-Accident at Work
-Slip, Trip or Fall
-Other Compensation Claims
The usual ones at the bottom:
-Terms and Conditions
Other Optional Links:
-Can I claim?
-How do I make a claim?
-Do I need to pay anything to claim?
-How much can I claim?