Paper Trails is a new business (Tagline is ‘our office is your office’) that will provide management help and assistance to small business people.
Services will include a ‘virtual’ office for clients, book-keeping services, management strategy advice and more.
The web site will offer a range of information and free tools to help demonstrate the benefits of being a client, as well as be a resource for the target market.
The home page will be a blog, with a Twitter feed integrated into the sidebar.
Also on the sidebar we require:
- An online newsletter subscription field
- ‘Useful Resources’ as a heading where we’ll list resources and link to them direct or link to internal pages.
- ‘Blog categories’ so we can list the main categories.
- ‘Blog Archives’ – perhaps a drop down list.
- Important Dates – will mention upcoming events.The telephone number needs to display in the header.
The header should contain image of happy tradespeople.
Footer should display copyright and Privacy statement link.
Logo is here: http://www.papertrails.com.au/logo/…s-logo.pdf
Top level menu:
- About Us
- Case Studies
- Free Tools