YaYa Studios is based in Canada with a global client reach. We design and build robust online stores and applications. We strive to offer clients cutting edge design which brings us to 99designs where we can find the best.
Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Site is targeted towards education providers who will be buying posters or series of posters for their school or classroom.
Below is an outline for the site.
- Our header will have more info then this sample. We will need small Canada / USA flags for switching between CA and US stores.
- ONLY the US site will also need the other 2 logos (Imagine This and Somerset Media) http://www.jaguared.com/ I think it will be a challenge to make these look good. Maybe I can talk them into using them in the footer instead but see what you can do. Maybe they should be added in just black and white.
- header should include 'Cart' and 'My Account' link
- also include facebook icon or button
- search box
Header Links (If you can't fit all these we can try to add them in other ways)
Sizes & Formats
How to Order
Get a Catalogue
Other home page features.
- newsletter sign up.
- Poster Gallery (this is the main feature on the home page. I don't want to use flash and am open to some creative ways to do this. I will likely use some sort of rollover effect where the image grows such as http://www.themseforest.net)
- subject list similar to http://www.jaguared.ca left hand side with the heading "Subjects"
- this should be large with lots of info like http://www.mcnabbconnolly.ca. We can do something very similar so that catalogue, newsletter etc are in there.