Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are looking for a fresh approach to our company site branding. We only require the actual mock up as all coding and development will be carried out in house.
The current style, although professional, requires an overhaul in terms of the style and colours used. We would like to move a sleeker, less cluttered and professional appearance using a strong Web 2.0 style. The company sites can all be found at http://www.openmindedsolutions.co.uk but the design should be based on the site http://www.openmindhosting.com
We can then take this design and work the branding into our other company sites.
All the sites above have a simple but striking layout with clear uncluttered navigation.
We have a lot of information to get across on some of our sites so that information needs to be conveyed as easily as possible
- Redesign on company site layouts
- Web 2.0 style
- Good use of whitespace and strong navigation
- Use of gradients and neutral colours such as grey and silver but interspersed with strong colour splashes to clearly define sections
- Fixed width design for a 1024 x 768 resolution so a fixed width of about 1,000px
Wat je niet wil
- Overuse of image heavy pages
- Cluttered use of space
- Poor or indirect navigation