LD Occupational Therapists
Easy contest holder to work with—good feedback. This is for an occupational therapy clinic.
1. The "information seeker" who is researching occupational therapy, (especially our new clients and their families).
2. Referring Doctor/ Professional: A professional who is looking to hire an Occupational Therapist to help assist one of their clients.
- The mockups have the "brand colour" which should be used in your design. The font should be similar enough to the logo that's used in the mockup too. The mockup header looks like company's business card.
- The website is an informational portal. All the articles are written by our own staff, so we should feature the authors of the articles. They are kind of like
- You're designing 2 pages: the homepage and an interior content page.
- The homepage should contain the beginning of one of our articles for patients so a patient has someplace to start. There should also be a list of all the articles on the home page, so the patient can choose from the list as well.
1. The interior page is an informative article, presented by a staff member. The page should include the staff member's headshot and short bio, and a link to their full bio/ information page.
2. The homepage will target "Referring Doctors/ Professionals" and "Information seekers". We want the to cater to the referring doctors in particular so they can get the information they need immediately without having to "enter" the website.
MOCKUPS PROVIDED IN THE ATTACHEMENTS
Don't be biased by my conceptualization. The mockups are just to help you better understand the written brief.
You are free to make decisions that are different from the brief, as you are the expert, and I hope you to be an expert in communication too! I really look forward to your designs.
I don't know if this adds value for you, the designer, but here's me explaining the concept of the site (audio):