Jetfly specializing in Fractional Aircraft ownership seeking web 2.0 engaging corporate website redesign based on exisiting temporary website's look and feel: http://www.jetfly.com and corporate brochure here http://www.box.net/shared/cieq43k81a
IMPORTANT to consider the Ratings System:
0 star - not really what I'm looking for.
1 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
2 star - design is being considered but need more feedback from us
3 star - Customer is watching you
4 star - I really like the design and will be presented to our customer
5 star - Customer really like the design and will make the final selections from these
- Our service: Jetfly is a programme of fractional aircraft ownership tailored to the needs of business or wealthy people. Jetfly owners acquire a share of the aircraft corresponding to the number of flight hours they need and the fixed acquisition and operating costs are shared accordingly.
- Our Company: Jetfly is based in Europe (Luxembourg) and operate all over Europe.
- Look & Feel: Looking for clean, professional corporate site that expresses a high-end look & feel, promoting following values: Security, Reliability, Fluidity, Efficiency, Elegance and Speed.
Please include the following navigation links: Home, About Jetfly, Our Fleet, Jetfly Solution, Contact, Media
- Preference for menu on Top with header image/Flash animation below.
- Please try also left side menu version
- Tabs or menu could be flash animated with small effects.
- Web 2.0 look are appreciated for menu bar
- Site Map1. Home
2. About Jetfly
2.1 Company Profile
2.1.4 Go Green
2.1.5 Flight Efficient
3.1 Pilatus DC12
3.2. Piaggio Avanti 2
4.1. Fractional Ownership
4.2. Hours Cards
Image gallery coul be find here:
Piaggio Avanti: http://www.piaggioaero.com/en/media…media.php#
- We'd like a design for the home page and a content page, + 1 page formular contact which will be later link to our CRM database Salesforce.com
- Professional design inspired by the look and feel of the print brochure downloadable here: http://www.box.net/shared/cieq43k81a But don't limit you inspiration to it, be creative for the web.
- Drop down menu for 2 languages on the right top corner (either with menu of flag Icon) (English & French)
- We like A web 2.0 menu bar effects
- Must use existing Logo supplied http://www.box.net/shared/bav43ixjz4
- Size:1000x600 or more If scrollbar
- A layered PSD of the final results in 72dpi which include all the graphic element (Hovers, link hypertext with their normal state and their hover state)
- Images used should be related to private Air jet business
- Former website: http://www.jetfly.net just for information
- Competitive analisys:Bjets: http://www.bjets.com (we like that one for no scrolling results)
Site we like:
wining design from contest http://99designs.com/contests/15847…8#entry-32
*** IMPORTANT BRIEF UPDATE ***
You have all done a great job but our client now wishes to move towards a particular layout style.
The approach should be as follows:
Use http://www.vistajet.com as the reference
Adopt the following ideas:
Have pages always centred
Use a clean and straightforward animated menu bar on the left hand side. It should be permanently accessible.
The menu bar should appear on all pages, making it easy to navigate the site.
The home page should be centred horizontally and vertically in the browser window.
The background should use scaled tones as on the current jetfly site, but with no logos or photos (no clouds)
For the home page, the client likes the heading ‘Your private Air travel System’ as in contest #17
The top menu bar should not be too high and the typeface not too large.
The logo should be in the top left of the window, aligned with the top menu bar, such that it does not appear to be above the base line of the menu..
- Common Template designs
- We dont want the same look and feel of or competitors, boring corporate website such as:http://www.avantair.com/avantair-directors.html
- Black or dark Backround
- Busy, Clutter
- Bad Stock photos
- Site in Flash