TapHunter.com is an online service providing the quickest and easiest path for beer aficionados to find their favorite craft beers. While streamlining the process of enjoying great craft beers and microbrews, TapHunter.com is also focused on building a community, inspiring beer enthusiasts and supporting craft brewers. Learn more at TapHunter.com.
• Age: 25-45
• Gender: 70% male
• Marital Status: 55% single, 39% married
• Combined Household Income: 23% $100k +
• Educational Level: Majority some college and undergraduate degree
• Purchase craft beer 5+ times per month
• Visit local brewery or pub 1-5 times per month
• Home brewer
• Enjoy climbing, biking, dining out, camping, snowboarding, sporting events, video games and travel.
Tap Hunter Redesign Project
1. Parameters: TapHunter.com is 1 year old sites. It has provided the basics, but we’ve quickly outgrown it.
a. TapHunter.com - Improve main navigation layout, open to new styles
b. TapHunter.com - Improve home page layout, seems cluttered and disorganized
a. To increase credibility with users and fans, keep them engaged and show that TapHunter is evolving and growing to new markets
b. To increase credibility with advertisers by showing our multi market coverage and the audience they can reach
a. Increase fan loyalty and launch membership club
b. Increase advertisers
5. Business requirements: features, functionality, location
a. Design must incorporate:
i. Facebook connect login
ii. Areas for our banner ad advertisers [see media kit]
iii. A place to display local TapHunters and their points
iv. Easy way to download the iPhone app
v. Preview of some of our videos
vi. Facebook and Twitter feed
vii. Social icons
viii. should be in a Wordpress format and looking for homepage mock up and interior page.
6. Who are we?
a. A fun bunch – http://www.flickr.com/photos/flash7…913378522/
Be creative, simple, clean, fun
7. Sites we like
well organized home pages
http://www.avocado.org/ - love the organic feel and wood background