Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Software Heroes is an online matchmaker for companies that are looking for software professionals. Companies pay to put vacancies on the platform and candidates (the Software Heroes) can apply to the vacancies for free. The platform is transparent as there are no additional fees and Software Heroes always interact directly with companies, not with intermediaries or recruitment agencies.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Wat heb je in gedachten voor de stijl en het thema voor de web page?
The logo that you see on the platform is the kind of style that I'm looking for. Clean, modern and I do like the red in the logo
Home page (https://softwareheroes-dev.azurewebsites.net/):
• This contains a menu to log in
• It will have an explainer video on it (up to you where or how. Maybe fullscreen or otherwise)
• It should have links to sign up as a candidate and as a company (maybe in the menu, maybe somewhere else)
• It should have the searchbar on it
• Optional: it could feature the latest vacancies or popular companies
• It should show the cookie disclaimer
• Search Page (https://softwareheroes-dev.azureweb…chResults/)
• This shows a list of search results and allows the user to search , filter and sort vanacies
• It has a list of search results and they are also shown on a map
• It shows various filters that are either checkboxes or sliders
• It still shows the searchbar
• It shows the amount of search results (or says that there are no results)
• It allows users to sort vacancies
• It shows a pagination control under the searchresults that can be used to navigate through results
• The search results show basic information and a company logo
• Company dashboard (https://softwareheroes-dev.azureweb…ny/Manage/)
• Create a new account to log in and see the management page or login with email@example.com / Boyska123!
• The management dashboard contains several menu items (currently tabs, but can be different)
• There are textboxes and validation errors
• There are multi-line textboxes that currently have tabs (for Dutch and English language), which could look the same or different (up to you if you keep the tabs or come up with another clever idea
• Company Signup page (https://softwareheroes-dev.azureweb…any/SignUp)
• Feel free to sign up. This is all in test right now, so your data will be deleted before go-live
• This is where a company creates an account to create vacancies with
• This contains multiple input fields in a wizard (currently organized in an accordion, but can be different)
There are input fields and a way to pick a product
All input fields, like textboxes, will have a button (or something) that you can click on or hover over to find out more info about it. I'll leave it up to you to suggest a nice design for this feature.
I chose to not have a design for every single page, but only for the ones mentioned, because these are the unique ones in the app. Once I know what they look like, I know what the rest of the app looks like.
Please read everything in the brief carefully. Incomplete designs will not win.
Good luck and have fun!
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt