Professionally-designed version of my quick & dirty mock up. (something MUCH more polished, stylish, & professional, please :-).
*Actual text & product 'hero shot' in mock-up for illustrative purposes only
Feel free to move elements around, but keep in mind primary intended eye path: Logo --> Photo --> Headline --> Hero Shot --> Call to Action Button
We like red, gray, and black on primarily white background.
1. NAV Bar - Easily Editable. NO graphics for mouseover or select.
2. Logo (provided)
3. My Photo(s) -- please re-size/enhance as necessary (provided)
4. NO stock images please
5. Call to Action Button - Large/Bold/Stylish & Text Easily Editable.
6. Trust Elements - I'd like to see some options (I provided audible.com's trust elements as an example.)
7. Phone #
8. Authority Points (pls use high-res logos):
The Levesque's previous work & research conducted at: Brown University, Princeton University, The Smithsonian, New York University, Parson's New School of Design, Hong Kong University
The Levesque's previous work and research covered by The Wall Street Journal, The Brownsville Herald, The NH Union Leader, American Pediatric Society Society, History Magazine, Brown Alumni Magazine
Please ask LOTS of questions! I will be personally monitoring this contest VERY closely, and I promise prompt, thoughtful feedback for each design submitted!
- Ryan :-)