Create a sharp and professional informational website that sets our 4 year old company apart from the scads of other generic unfocused real estate investment companies out there.
Cabal Investments is an investment firm focused on apartment investing. Our method, however, differs in that we focus much more on the people aspect of investing. The people involved (residents, managers, bankers, vendors, etc.) are what make or break an apartment investment.
This website will serve to inform three customer groups (in order of importance), so please gear the website for these types of individuals:
1. Investors – Our investors are mostly first time group investors as well as repeat investors. We want to sell who we are and what we do to new investors as well as embody confidence in our current investors. Current investors can log on through this site to access info on their current investments.
2. Buyers/Sellers – Who we purchase and sell our apartment buildings from/to. We want to inform them of who we are and signify confidence in our abilities to close as well as the success of our projects.
3. Tenants – Live in our buildings and pay our mortgage. Rarely will they know we are the owners, but if they visit our site, we want them to feel comfortable with and trusting of our company.
A clip from the new marketing copy on the website:
"The funny thing about real estate investment is it’s less about real estate and more about people. Agents, investors, tenants, loan officers, city officials… you get the point. More deals are won and lost because of the people involved. Don’t misunderstand, numbers are important, but they are only as good as the people giving them to you.
"So how do you find the best people?"
The company represents:
4. Security (financial and domestic)
1 star - wrong direction
2 star - getting closer but need revisions or a different take on your design
3 star - most elements we like, maybe try a new font or color
4 star - design is being considered
- Style: Modern, clean, professional, dynamic website
- Don’t pack with text. Customer will read about 2 or 3 paragraphs before they lose interest. Need to use extra space on website smartly for design.
- Recognizable, must stand out from other RE investment companies
- Design should echo our focus on the human aspect of apartment investing
- A design with same colors as my current website http://www.cabalinvestments.com (Cabernet/Black/White)
- Please use the logo available at:- http://www.cabalinvestments.com/Logo/LogoFC.bmp
- Stick to “wants” but feel free to innovate. Demonstrate your creativity
- Stiffness and Stuffiness - keep it clean and professional, but use creativity to avoid the stiffness of standard investment websites.
- No 'cartoon-ish' or childish designs