• Welcome Center homepage (see attached mockup)
- also need links on Welcome Center homepage to our facebook and twitter pages
• Sample Internal Page (see attached mockups)
- Same left navigation
- Title / Header
- Fun layout option for Quotes page and DD Stories page. For example, use quote boxes, yellow sheet of lined paper as the background, or something like that
IMPORTANT: The welcome center will go below the global site banner. You can view it at http://www.diabetesdaily.com/forum/
• Layered Photoshop Files
• Total width is under 950px
• Left column is 160px wide. Must support a 160x600px banner
• User Friendly/Welcoming – Draws people into the site and the process. Hooks to get people right into the “action.”
• Strong Design/Aesthetics – Must look inviting, professional, and appealing.
• Simplified Process – Must be very easy to navigate and use the site/ functionality.
KEY COMMUNICATIONS POINTS
• Feeling of Community
• Others share my situation
• Feel less overwhelmed
• Participation in Community
• Know how to use site
• Feel comfortable with site – Jump right in – Ask questions
• Community of people that “Get It” – 360 degree aspects of personal understanding.
• Multi-faceted community experience.
• Friendship, support, understanding, bonded by common experience
Note: the picture attached should be used as the example image if you are to use one in your design.