There are two main audiences:
1. People suffering from losing a loved family member. They are seeking a dignified way to lay the dead person to rest. They are most likely to buy a funeral, tombstone and maintenance contract.
2. People having been made aware of our offer to save money for their own funeral. They intend to organize their own death according to their own wishes beforehand.
Both groups will need to see a dignified and in all cases tasteful website in front of them. The following words and examples characterize the style that we aim for:
* simple, easy-to-use, clean
* http://www.ruheforst-wildenburgerland.de/ (peaceful)
* http://www.leben-und-erfolg.de/ (clean)
* http://www.americanmonument.com (positive, but the header could be less tall)
* You can include images of trees, water or people if you think they would be working towards the design goals.
Examples of inappropriate styles would be:
* bright colors, “cheap” look
* http://www.ebay.de/ (too happy, too friendly)
* http://yahoo.com/ (too overloaded)
* http://www.gravestones.org.uk/ (appears nearly empty, low contrast)
* http://www.trustmemorials.com (overloaded, ugly color set)