Social Pivot http://www.socialpivot.com
Social Pivot is a social analytics company specializing in deep analysis of a user’s audience in multiple social networks such as Twitter and Facebook. We provide tools to enable a user to both expand audience/add new followers as well as improve engagement for the existing audience. Focus initially will be Twitter and add new followers.
The primary audience consists of businesses that are using Twitter and Facebook to promote their business or have a business based on Twitter or Facebook content distrubtion (i.e., Facebook games or a Twitter feed). The site will be public, so we expect any user of a social network to be able to view the site and some may take advantage of our tools. These users are looking for something that is flashy, slick, and intuitively easy to use.
* The basic elements from the screen shots and page details section need to be the same, but need re-design. We are REALLY looking for some creativities, not just tweak of our existing pages. In fact, we prefer the looks different from our current pages!
* The preference is to have a clean, uncluttered, simple and slick design
* It is better to hide complex things in a rollover popup rather than in plain sight
* The site is currently 800px wide. There is no need to keep it that way, please feel free to be creative with all the space available.
* The graph (seen profile page screen shot) is one of our core features, so it needs to be the primary focus.
* It is essential that work is original - any stock images must be declared
* No flash
Deliverables: psd file and png for the complete design, and a vectored file for any resizable design elements (i.e., svg).
We need 2 pages.
Page 1 is Home page:
* logo /title
* login area - shows login button if not logged in and personal info if already logged in (i.e., picture, personal links, logout, etc...)
* primary navigation area - i.e., home, top1000, survey - variable, but less than 8 navigation buttons/links
* Also have links to "like", "tweet", "check-in", etc...
* short message area - to show upcoming things to be aware of
* We currently have a counting number of the number of connections we are tracking, and we probably want to have that or something similar on the new page as well
* Main / large content area that will rotate between different types of content
* 1-3 other smaller content areas that may or may not rotate
* links / navigation
Page 2 My profile page:
Same header as home page
* profile picture / name / description / etc...
* graph area - this is the primary content area for the page - it will have pop-ups similar in style to the rest of the page with deeper content. please be sure to include pop-ups. screen shot of pop-up attached in the files section
* time chart showing times of greatest activity (activity hot zones)
* tag chart (i.e., bar graph, tag cloud, anything showing the tags)
* chart of audience size, audience interests, and detailed audience interests
* legend (colors for categories)
same as home page
Again, we look for creative designs, not tweaks of our pages.
http://www.socialpivot.com The existing site is closed to public, so we prefer you use screen shots we provided here.
We are big fans of Apple design, so http://apple.com and apple products are good examples of things we think are very good.
This page http://www.michaeljfox.org/ does a good job of having a primary content area that tells the user immediately what the page is about, but also has 3 other smaller content areas too.
http://new.orb.com/ has extremely clean design, but also doesn't put a lot of content, we want to have a bit more content.
http://friendsaround.com/ uses the complete space available, while keeping the focus on the primary content.
http://www.mailchimp.com/ isn't as clean as some of the others, but makes it easy to pick out the important features
http://www.airbnb.com/ is another very cleanly designed site.