We love web 2.0! We don't want to see old fashioned stock photos everywhere. Illustrations, rounded corners, pretty colors! We like sites like: vimeo.com, digg.com
I guarantee that you will get a feedback.
Feel free to ask me any details if you think that the brief is not enough. I will answer them and update the brief regarding the questions.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
We are starting a service that will gather your friends to collectively buy you a birthday/new year/wedding present.
Our current competitors are:- http://www.wishlistr.com/
- http://www.wishy.com/We want to have a friendly-warm look like those websites do. We don't want to seem too commercial-cold.
We require:- Logo: You are free to do anything. (Except not too many different colors). A tip: You can twirl the letter "o", but you can also create great logos without doing so. *Designing a logo is not a must. (If someone comes up with just a better logo, but not a web page, $150 will be paid to that designer and $900 will be paid to the best webpage's designer.)
- Homepage: Add your wishes, invite friends, get your wishes (step-step). There will be a login box (username-password, it doesn't have to be big). There will be links to that pages: Top products, register, about, contact. We have an important feature that we want to be told on the homepage: You don't have to buy a product to you friend, but you can pay the amount of money you want to spend via PayPal. Maybe we can put that on the homepage with a progress bar that presents the money. We are looking for tabs:We are different(tab name): Cash gifts (big font). (Explanation): Your friends doesn't have to pay for the whole gift. They can send the amount of money they would like to spend to your PayPal account. (And a big long progress bar with some money illustrations that represents the money collection.)Featured Products: Some product list with view all link.Search for friends: Enter your friend's name and see if he/she uses wishorb.Search for products: Look for the products that are added to the wishorb wishlists.
- Dashboard page: Who's birthday coming (list of 5 friends with avatar and information ordered by birthday), how much money I've collected (a termo-meter like progress bar may work), my wish lists (products will be listed in those lists)
- Settings page: Nothing special here, you can just show an example of how great looking forms, inputs and submit buttons look like.
- Product page: Product photos, price, places to buy (We currently don't sell any products, but just give a link to shops. This page is for the detailed information about the product that the users add to their wishlists.)
- Friend profile page: Avatar, info, wishlists
- Generic page: For about us, contact us etc.
The site works as such: User registers/logs in and adds stuff to the wish list. User can invite friends via MSN list importer. Friends can buy the stuff directly or send money using Paypal or other payment methods to help the user buy the thing wished.
You are free to use any color scheme. We like pink that is near to red (like old last.fm color), you can use that color with very light brown at the background (like kaboodle) too.
The design should be in layered PSD format. If you did any illustrations, also feel free to attach them. HTML+CSS is not required (Extra $50 will be paid for valid HTML+CSS that works on IE, Firefox, Chrome). Payment can be done via PayPal or any other payment method you require (Please ask via comments and we will look for the option to sign up for that payment method).
Design aspects:- Illustrations
- Rounded corners
- Pretty colors
- Friendly-warm look
- Big, lowercase fonts
- Big icons
- White based inner pagesElements:- Logo
- Dashboard page
- Settings page
- Product page
- Friend profile page
- Generic pageResult:- Layered PSD
- Illustrations done for the contest can be sent as vector. (bonus)
- HTML+CSS is not required (Extra $50 will be paid for valid HTML+CSS that works on IE, Firefox, Chrome).
Wat je niet wil
Avoid them!- Stock photos
- Basic colors
- Commercial-cold look
- Too much text (We don't want to make the website look like Wikipedia)
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt