Card Express is a pioneer in the prepaid MasterCard and Visa industry. We are responsible for numerous successful corporate gift and incentive programs. While we have been around for some 14-odd years, we are currently in the process of a rebirth. Through this process we hope to update our brand and our image, thus bringing our legacy of excellence into a new skin.
Our target clients are those responsible for creating and/or corporate gift and incentive programs, ranging from Ad/Marketing agencies to executives at large organizations. These are professional people who are used to a certain level of quality and professionalism. With that being said, the end users (cardholders) are everyday people. They will also be accessing our site. While we want to gear the site towards our corporate clients, we also want it to be simple and fresh enough to appeal to the end cardholders as well.
Winning design will include:
1. Home page
2. 1 sub-page page design
Home Page Specs:
1. Top Navigation: Home, Programs, Products, Services, Support, Cardholders
3. Should include attractive graphics linking to our Facebook and Twitter pages
Secondary Page Specs:
1. Navigation to other pages, consistent with the home page navigation layout
2. Area for content
- Consider the current website as a foundation, but not as a strict template. Be creative! (If we were happy with what we have, we wouldn’t be seeking a new one!)
-Try to create something fresh, clean, exciting, overall Web 2.0ish
-Be innovative and progressive
- Would like to stick with a blue color scheme.