Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Haydel's Bakery is a New Orleans family-owned bakery that specializes in king cakes, cakes and pastries. They have been in the business for generations and the company has been handed down from generations. This bakery is very involved in the New Orleans community and loves giving back to locals. They pride themselves on a quality product and good service. This business is a well oiled machine that runs efficient, but the owners still like to have fun. The target audience is anyone who loves king cakes, New Orleans. They have no specific age range but their products range from $40-$79.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Wat heb je in gedachten voor de stijl en het thema voor de web page?
This bakery is run like a well oiled-machine. They want the design to be crisp and clean. The users should have a clear path to their products. The site should wet the appetite of users into buying products. The style should represent New Orleans but not scream New Orleans. This should not be a cheesy touristy design. Also, though their specialty is king cake the site should not be overly convoluted with cheesy Mardi Gras stuff.
Homepage: (Background of the site should look like attached “site background image.pdf”)
• Photoslider: with editable text should be dominant and reveal areas that the client would want to discover.
• Colors: should be fun and creative but still easy to read. They should also allow the photos to pop to grab the user’s attention.
• Newsletter: The homepage should highlight a place for users to sign up for their newsletter to gain more information on their projects.
• Blog: This should be shown in a subtle manner but the design link should make users want to click on this to see what is happening with the Haydel’s. This family is highly entertaining and fun to watch.
• Testimonials: Also, the homepage should highlight comments from customers that they have worked with.
• Social Media: At the top we need to spotlight their social media with icons for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
• Video teasers: These videos should tease to when they created the “World’s Largest King Cake”
• Giftcards: this is a key factor that truly drives business to them and keeps customers coming back.
• Banner ads: On these pages the client would like to see areas of interest on the sides of the subpages to lure in customers to other sections.
• Social Media: Each subpage should also continue to show social media links at the top.
• Newsletter: Client would also like to include a newsletter sign up for customers seeking more information. (The newsletter will give information to potential customers, repeat customers and current customers)
• Product: each of the products should show an image as well as a product description.
Wat te vermijden
Avoid Bourbon Street signs!!! No cheesy graphics over their products or images. They want the design to be clean and direct users to buy king cakes or other items.
Also, the company will no longer be selling apparel, so stay clear away from that.
This business loves to try new things, so be extra creative with the design. They are leaders of their industry so we want the website to reflect this.
Have fun with the design too (but consider the limitations).
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt