We require a home page for the International Door Association's testing and training website.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
The IDA has launched a new certification and training website for their members. The site should mimmick the look and feel (color scheme) of the IDA corporate website (http://www.doors.org).
- our T2 Platform training application allows nearly full customization of this page
- page must be made up of three elements: header graphic, menu bar and body
- see samples of our sites at: http://www.tdgwhmis.com and http://www.totalsafety.com
- clean and uncluttered look
- logo to be found at http://www.cedarparkgaragedoors.com…_color.jpg
- content for main page to be found at: ida.protraining.com
- header must be 770 pixels wide with no height restrictions
- login box
- sign up graphic
- menu items to include: home, certification and training, contact, faq, support
- un-flattened psd