Vertel ons iets meer over jezelf en de mensen die je bereikt
Inversion Studio is a new digital content creation studio.
We focus on layered characters and evocative thought provoking stories that have the potential to branch out into multiple media platforms, building entire worlds without incurring spiralling costs.
We achieve this via a hybrid pipeline through Pre & Post Production. This allows Inversion to utilise artistic talent worldwide whilst maintaining a core team of people locally all using a streamlined efficient Real-Time workflow.
Bij welk vakgebied past jouw onderneming het beste?
Wat heb je in gedachten voor de stijl en het thema voor de web page?
Inversion Studio is all about inversing your thinking, breaking long standing conventions, so why can't we do that for web design?
The main idea:
- Scrolling with Depth! (magicleap.com) This of course will coded later unless the winning designer is capable of implementing this (willing to pay more if so)!
When the user scrolls up or down on their device we actually are going through layers of depth through the pages of the site eventually leading back to the beginning in ongoing loop. There will only be 2-3 pages including the landing page (Home/Projects/About/Team).
- The Layers of each page need to represent elements of the Inversion ethos - to inverse your thinking and also elements of our logo. But apart from that we are open to suggestions, please check the uploaded ref for inspiration. Also these layers will eventually interact with gentle parallax as the mouse moves around the screen (magicleap.com)
- The Projects page has to be innovative enough to incorporate the depth but still be very visual and allow the project info/trailer/gallery to be shown once the project has been clicked on or selected.
- When the user mouses over our logo, the 'quick-links' appear for quick access to these pages. This logo and the social media icons can always sit on top of the site so the user always has access to them.
- Homepage (The introduction to the theme that runs throughout)
- Projects Page (with each project shown in a clean simple way, and the ability to upload a new project by our team)
- About Page - Text and video (supplied by us) but once again presented in the 'layered' visual way that will respond to the depth scrolling.
- Team Page (Possibly combine this with About Page) - Text and video (supplied by us) but once again presented in the 'layered' visual way that will respond to the depth scrolling.
- If the designer could use webflow that would be really helpful as that is where my account is currently held.
- Can have a skype call with the designer to properly communicate the ideas and ethos of Inversion Studio for the website as/when needed.
- Can also provide reference images/some artwork to help with the design
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt