We need a logo and layout done for our car enthusiast site.
We need a logo and layout done for our car enthusiast site. We do not want it to “plug” any particular kind of car since our members have many different makes and models.
Usability is very important! Please keep that in mind. The site must look good at 800x600 resolution. The deliverable should be a PSD that can be opened with Photoshop 7 and all fonts and pictures used. The color scheme should use any combination of silver, black, red and yellow.
To start with we’ll need links for Home, My Account, Contact, Products, Testimonials and FAQ but design it in a way that links can be easily added and removed.
Below are some links to sites we like and what we like about them. Pay particular attention to the logo on http://www.theabsorber.com, we'd like an outline of a car done like that with a generic name beneath it. Please choose a car from the 40's, 50's or 60's.
1. http://www.modeauto.com - It is simple and easy to use.
2. http://www.theabsorber.com - This one is classy but a little clutter ed.
3. http://www.hotrodair.com - Bright, easy on the eyes and simple. Room to expand product offerings and has area to expand into an advertisers section on the right.
4. http://www.elitebillet.com - Seems simple and straight forward. Good pics.
5. http://www.sunpro.com - Looks simple and easy to use.
6. http://www.phippsproducts.com - I like the box that keeps changing the pictures.
We look forward to your submission, thanks!
- The color scheme should use any combination of silver, black, red and yellow.
- Item 1...