This is a luxury clothing retailer's new website design.
Wat inspireert je en hoe stel je je het ontwerp van jouw onderneming voor?
This is the design brief for a luxury clothing retailer's new website design. We'd rather not say who yet, so have supplied a similar logo (Coke Cola's logo - to be clear, this is not a project for Coke Cola) to use in place of the retailer's brand.
The retailer is very traditional British, very understated and upmarket. They need an ecommerce site that is easy to use and navigate around, but which also looks very upmarket. We've attached quite prescriptive wireframes, but are happy for alternatives to be offered if you feel strongly about it.
The wireframes pdf can be downloaded here.
- The logo (in this case, use the Coke Cola place holder)
- In terms of links and functionality, please refer to the wireframes
- The retailer does sometimes use a black paisley motif
- Ideally, we'd like to receive layered files in Photoshop from the winning designer.
Wat je niet wil
- Anything too wild and out there is the opposite of what this retailer wants.
We hebben soortgelijke wedstrijden gevonden die je misschien leuk vindt